Come Join Me. Let's get fitter and healthier together.

If you're here reading this post and want to make changes to your health, then you've come to the right place.

Come join me on becoming that healthier and fitter you've envisioned. Let's work together to become a better us.

Mia Kay Fitness 2016 ©

This what this blog is all about. I'm here essentially sharing my fitness journey and passion to others as I embark on learning more about my body and finding ways to incorporate fitness into my every day lifestyle.

Why am I doing this you ask? I'm doing this because I want to. I want to learn ways and techniques which will help to increase my fitness performance. I want to feel strong and alive! I want to look after my body. I want to feel good on the inside and out. I want to know more about how the human body works. I'm genuinely really intrigued and I don't know why but it is what it is! I thought I'd document some things I learn on my way in case someone else was interested too.

So here's a few of the things of what I'm going to be sharing on this blog:
- my fitness tips
- what I eat and healthy recipes, or healthy places to eat in the UK
- fitness gear and accessories I'm use/loveeeee
- my training
- product reviews
- and learning/thoughts about this lifestyle in general
Oh...and also videos from my Youtube channel. ;)

My aim is to get up a weekly post so stay tuned! There's lots of great stuff that will be on this blog, and I'm so excited!:) xxx

@miakayfitness


No comments