Welcome To My Blog

Mia Kay 2015 ©

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new blog!

I decided to step up my dedication to blogging as I have been receiving more questions about my workouts, nutrition advice, how to stay motivated and more from strangers, friends and my fellow instagrammers. I feel the best way to address the most frequently concerned health and fitness questions would be this blog and not my @miakayfitness instagram account (previously named @fitnnhealthyinhk).

All my posts are based on what has worked based on my personal experience and so I wouldn't say my way to keeping fit will work for everyone, but it will hopefully help guide you and provide you with the right tools to help build a better and more confident you.

I aim to update the site every 2 weeks with exclusive content that goes with living a healthy lifestyle. Here's some of the things I will be posting:

  • my workouts routines
  • foods that I eat
  • healthy places to eat in Hong Kong
  • healthy/ fitness product reviews
  • and words of motivation!

I hope that this new format appeals to you and allows you to find the answer to your health and fitness questions more easily. If you do have any questions or if there is anything you would particularly like to see on the website, please feel free to ask me by commenting on my posts or instagram feed. I'm all ears so I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can and deliver the best content for you. :)

This site is still under construction so you may notice a few odd headings here and there or incomplete sections so please bear with me until I get the hang of it!


Mia Kay x

No comments