How to get a healthy takeaway


It's Friday night and by the time you get home you might be exhausted that you're not bothered to cook or you want a social night in. Either way, whether your spending the evening alone, with your significant other or your gal pals, you need to have something for your evening meal.  So what takeaway options are there when I want to keep it relatively healthy?

If you ask me that question, I'll say that my go-to for a healthy takeaway is Itsu, an Asian-inspired counter-service and takeaway chain for sushi, salads and noodle dishes. They've got a branch in Leeds and I've seen quite a few when I've been in London. So for you Londoners out there, you can grab n go or dine-in here for lunch too. I went last weekend and got myself some sushi and a salmon poached low carb salad box from there.  They do a half price sale EVERYDAY half an hour before closing time so it's a win-win! Great value, nourishing foods, and tasty! Salad boxes are usually £3.50 at the sale price. You can see what I like it.

To see what exactly I got in my Youtube video, check out my Youtube video displayed above. Please give it a thumbs up if you watch it! :)

Getting a takeaway doesn't have to be calorie-laden with fat and refined carbs, it is possible to find places which offer nourishing foods if you go look out for them! Of course, a treat of pizza every now and then is fine but for those days when you fancy eating healthy, I'd say Itsu is one you can count on.

(This post or the video was not sponsored in any way. I simply choose to share what I like).

MK x



No comments